Google

Monday 3 December 2012

Board Game Barker Charges Into Week Two

| April 4th 2016 |
Thanks for checking out my blog. I have a new, much better looking version of this website here: http://www.boardgamebarker.com/

This past week I finally decided to not be lazy and take my blog live. I reviewed two games; Safranito and Fresco. I don't know a lot about blogging but I think 350 views my first week isn't awful so thanks for the support! I would love some more feedback and comments as well as some help getting my blog noticed anyone who has any ideas would be a great help.

This upcoming week I am planning on reviewing 3 games! Escape, Alien Frontiers, Kingdom Builder
All are great games that have been seeing a lot of play action at my house but my personal favourite of the three is by far Escape!

If you happen to be a member on Boardgaming.com  you can check out my profile there http://boardgaming.com/author/toddbarker please take a moment to vote up my reviews and follow me if you like them I could really use some more exposure.

And if you want to keep up to date with me you can follow on twitter @todd_barker

No comments :

Post a Comment