Google

Friday 8 February 2013

Recent Updates

| April 4th 2016 |
Thanks for checking out my blog. I have a new, much better looking version of this website here: http://www.boardgamebarker.com/
What I thought would be a quick easy fix turned out to be a royal pain, I wanted to change/add images from my reviews and on my computer to the slideshow of images on the right hand side of the blog. Right after I moved a bunch into the other folder and deleted a few I didnt want in there anymore I realized oh crap...those were in reviews so all the links to the images changed. I fixed all of them on my reviews (I think) but the BGG interface kills me there is no way I am editing the image links on them.

I also got a quick review of Ghost Blitz out, and added two more ways to browse reviews to the blog's tabs. I will be adding more ways to browse games and more reviews all weekend long.


No comments :

Post a Comment