Google

Friday 1 March 2013

Page/Blog Updates

| April 4th 2016 |
Thanks for checking out my blog. I have a new, much better looking version of this website here: http://www.boardgamebarker.com/

I finally got around to updating some of the pages on the Board Game Barker, my last few reviews have been added to their appropriate pages, the main ones that got updated were Mid-Heavy Games and Intro Games.

I also added a new page 'Games For 2' the focus is on games that play very well with 2. Not on games that only play with 2, or that play best with 2.

I'm going to take this time to encourage everyone to go to www.reddit.com/r/boardgames they have some awesome dicussion every day about the games we love and hate, I much prefer the discussions that happen in /r/boardgames over BGG.

It's going to be a big month for the Board Game Barker, I have way more games than I have time to write about but I spent yesterday narrowing down which ones I wanted to cover. I thought I would stick to my pattern of reviewing some smaller, less travelled games as well as a few party games, heavy games and a even throwing in a cult classic! On top of that I have more updates to come to the front page including a new and hopefully very helpful 'Gaming Tools' page.

Hope you take the time to subscribe to the Board Game Barker one way or another, there’s going to be a lot going on here in March.

No comments :

Post a Comment